Marathon Stainless Steel hood filters will last much longer than aluminum and galvanized grease filters. They are also much easier to clean and have a distinctive shine to them. These are the standard filters used in restaurants and other types of commercial kitchens across the United States and Canada. Filters should be installed in the hood with the baffles running up and down as shown in the last picture.
- Meets fire code and insurance requirements in all 50 states*
- UL Classified.
- Meets NFPA 96 Standards.
- Stainless Steel 430 gauge riveted construction for durability
- Exact measurements are 0.5″ less than the specified measurement.
- Most orders are shipped 1-2 business days from order date.
- Handles and locking brackets available upon call.
- Made specifically for restaurant exhaust hoods. Not for use in residential hoods.